|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
The city of Evermore is in dire straits. King Eamond is dead, and a Reachmen army marches toward the city gates even now. The people of Evermore need help, and they need hope. Reachmen have taken over the lighthouse south of Evermore, but Guard Captain Hjurrun has ordered the guards to hold back. I've agreed to attack the Reachmen and bring their leaders head.
- Talk to Sergeant Antieve.
- Kill Strastnoc and bring back his head to Captain Hjurrun.
- Head to Evermore Castle.
- Assess the city's defenses.
- Talk to Queen Arzhela at St. Pelin's Chapel.
- Report to Duke Renchant at the castle.
- Investigate the ship in the harbor.
- Investigate the alleyway.
- Talk to the Queen.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where Bjoulsae Queen's door would be useable before you had the key for it.