- Find Captain Astanya
- Talk to Watch Captain Astanya
- Talk to the Razum-dar
- Get past the Manor Guards
- Optional: Talk to Razum-dar
- Hints: Talk to Eshaba in the market place
- Get the Disguise from the Merchant's Chest
- Talk to Battlereeve Urcelmo near the temple
- Allow Urcelmo and Ayrenn to consult
- Enter the temple
- Examine the temple
- Defeat the assassins (Heritance Cutthroats and Watch Captain Astanya)
- Talk to Queen Ayrenn
After locating and speaking to the Watch Captain, you will find yourself under arrest, for possessing the materials obtained during the last quest, "Ensuring Security." The Vestige will awaken inside the prison, where they can speak to Razum-dar.
Razum-dar informs them that Captain Astanya is planning to assassinate the Queen and asks for Vestige's aid. The Vestige is now supposed to find Eshaba, another of Queen's personal agents. She is a merchant at the forge. Safest path there is by going to beach.
After talking to her, she will give the Vestige a disguise which they must use in order to get past the manor guards. After successfully getting past them, the Vestige must find Battlereeve Urcelmo and inform him of situation. At first, he doesn't believe the Vestige, but after mentioning Razum-dar's name, the Queen herself insists on hearing the Vestige out. Now, Battlereeve and Vestige are on their way to the Temple of Auri-el where Captain Astanya is supposed to ambush the Queen.
After entering the Temple, Steward Eminwe will already be laying down, badly injured. After short dialogue between the Battlereeve and her, she will be shot from the balcony. Battlereeve and Vestige must survive the ambush and kill Captain Astanya.
After reporting back to the Queen Ayrenn, she names the Vestige an elite agent in her employ, an agent of the Eyes of the Queen.
- Update 1: From Update 1, fixed an issue where the first two Heritance soldiers would stay focused on Battlereeve Urcelmo, completely ignoring you.
- Queensguard Greaves
- The Vestige becomes the Eye of the Queen and receives Queensguard Greaves.
- This quest completes the Vulkhel Guard objective.