A Hostile Situation is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls Online.
At the request of the captain of the Vulkhel Watch, I have been running errands all over Auridon's port city. I've even helped deal with a criminal named Fasion who claimed that Captain Astanya is working with a group called the Veiled Heritance. I need to discover if Fasion's claims are true. I should confront the captain near the manor house.
- Find Captain Astanya
- Talk to Watch Captain Astanya
- Talk to the Razum-dar
- Get past the Manor Guards
- Optional: Talk to Razum-dar
- Hints: Talk to Eshaba in the market place
- Get the Disguise from the Merchant's Chest
- Talk to Battlereeve Urcelmo near the temple
- Allow Urcelmo and Ayrenn to consult
- Enter the temple
- Examine the temple
- Defeat the assassins (Heritance Cutthroats and Watch Captain Astanya)
- Talk to Queen Ayrenn
After locating and speaking to the Watch Captain, you will find yourself under arrest, for possessing the materials obtained during the last quest, "Ensuring Security." The Vestige will awaken inside the prison, where they can speak to Razum-dar.
- U1: From Update 1, fixed an issue where the first two Heritance soldiers would stay focused on Battlereeve Urcelmo, completely ignoring you.
- This quest completes the Vulkhel Guard objective.
- It is possible to get to Urcelo without the disguise by coming to him from the direction of the Dolmen, however, it wont work as a quest step requires speaking to Eshaba.