|A Love Beyond Death|
|Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
For more information please consult our image policies
After obtaining the quest, keep venturing through the excavation site, dealing with enemies as they appear. Eventually, the Dragonborn will enter a large room with an animal puzzle to solve. Pick up the book Of Fjori and Holgeir and read through it to figure out the puzzle combination. The solution is, looking at the animals from the lever: Eagle - Snake - Whale - Snake (from left to right). Near the book should also be Lu'ah's Journal, which will provide some insight into what she's doing there.
Continue through the burial chamber toward the final room, where Lu'ah Al-Skaven awaits. She will become hostile as soon as the Dragonborn enters the room, and summon multiple draugr and skeletons to attack. Once she is defeated, take the key from her corpse. The ghosts of Fjori and Holgeir will appear at the front of the room near the enchanting altar and thank the Dragonborn for freeing them from her spell.
As they disappear, the Ghostblade will appear next to the Arcane Enchanter nearby. Take it and go to the exit, which will be up the ramp to the right if facing the wall that the Ghostblade appeared against.
Continue through the room with the master-level chest. Unlock the gate and use the ramp to come to a ledge overlooking a frostbite spider and a draugr. Jump down from the ledge, then turn left to find the exit.
Tips for beating Lu'ah Al-SkavenEdit
- Killing Lu'ah Al-Skaven will destroy her summoned minions and prevent more from spawning.
- If sneaking when entering the room, Lu'ah will become hostile and summon her minions, but she will not be aware of the Dragonborn's presence. The Dragonborn can then use archery to kill her from a distance (where a one-hit kill is possible), or maneuver through the room for a backstab attack. Using the shout Throw Voice will make moving undetected through the room easier.
- After the Dragonborn enters the room, Lu'ah will start a monolog. While she is talking, use Unrelenting Force to stun her, leaving her open to attack. Continue attacking, using Unrelenting Force when available.
- With a high enough Illusion skill, Pacify will prevent her from raising any dead. The spell will end when she is attacked, but this will give the Dragonborn time to position themselves, get a head start on attacking, or use an easy sneak attack.
- Using a Paralyze spell, poison, or enchantment, paralyze her and the two draugr that she summons as soon as she appears, then finish her off quickly. If using a melee weapon with poison or an enchantment, Whirlwind Sprint will help in moving between the targets quickly.
- Unless otherwise stated, the information above was obtained from in-game play or from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit.