Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An alchemist who was also a vintner created the wine for the Imperial Legion soldiers who were posted at the forts dotting the countryside. The wine not only tasted good but also granted Night-Eye, making it useful for the night watch.
Shadowbanish Wine LocationsEdit
There are eighteen bottles of Shadowbanish Wine in total, one or two in each of the following locations.
- Fort Aurus; There is a chest containing two bottles at the northeast side in the very back room of the dungeon. (two bottles)
- Fort Carmala; There is a chest containing two bottles deep into the dungeons. (two bottles)
- Fort Dirich; Deep down in the dungeon guarded by a ghost (at level five) in a crate between the wall and the raised coffin in the middle of the hall. (two bottles)
- Fort Grief; There is a chest containing two bottles in the outside top level of this fort. (Hard lock-pick) (two bottles)
- Fort Irony; In a chest in a room where there are two entrances to that cave section. (two bottles)
- Fort Magia; Towards the end of the dungeon trawl in a passageway of the Garrison Blocks (two bottles)
- Fort Scinia; Staight ahead as one go through the door into the Hall of Legends area of the dungeon (two bottles)
- Fort Vlastarus; There is a chest containing two bottles behind a pillar in one of the rooms. (two bottles)
- Frostcrag Spire; On the wine rack in the storage area. (one bottle)
- Battlehorn Castle; On the wine rack in the castle wine cellar. (one bottle)
When the Hero has found six bottles, they can go back to Nerussa to collect the reward.
I've spoken to Nerussa, the publican at the Wawnet Inn just outside the Imperial City. She's searching for a rare wine named Shadowbanish Wine that she says is most commonly found in fort ruins. She tells me if I retrieve six bottles, I'll be well compensated. Looks like I'll need to keep a careful eye out.
I've come across a bottle of wine with markings I've never seen before. I can barely make out "Shadowbanish Wine" on the label. It must be quite valuable. I should hold onto it until I find out more.
I've recovered six bottles of Shadowbanish Wine. I should bring them back to Nerussa at the Wawnet Inn for my final reward.
I've given six bottles of Shadowbanish Wine to Nerussa. In return, she paid me a large finder's fee of 1000 gold. She also told me if I find any more bottles of the wine, she'd gladly pay me 100 gold each for them.