- Random rivers and streams of Skyrim, dragonflies occasionally hover over their locations.
- Early in the game, a reasonable number can be collected in relative safety by swimming near the surface of Lake Ilinalta, starting from the Hunter near the Guardian Stones.
- The Riften Fishery is a good place to look; check the fish barrels and the water downstairs.
- Fish barrels on docks and boats.
- The lake between Riften and Ivarstead. (Lake Honrich)
- Occasionally sold at any alchemy shops.
- Can also be bred at a Fish Hatchery.HF
- In the swamps near the Apprentice Stone west of Morthal.
- Many can be found in the waters around the Abandoned Shack.
- A multitude of them can be found in the waters around the Wreck of The Winter War.
- In the river close to Markarth.
|Weakness to Frost||Fortify Sneak||Weakness to Poison||Fortify Restoration|
† Multiple effects
- Although the name of the fish is "Abecean Longfin," they use the same general model as all other fish used in Alchemy, only the colors and properties being different.
- When found underwater, the word "Abecean" is instead spelled "Abacean." This mistake is corrected when the fish is collected.