Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Abecean Sea lies off the west coast of Cyrodiil. The city of Anvil is situated along its shore. Both the Brena and the Strid Rivers flow into the sea. The sea also borders Valenwood, south of Cyrodiil, and Hammerfell to the north. Slaughterfish are known to inhabit the waters. There is a whirlpool in the Abecean called the Maelstrom of Bal that can make ships disappear, and may be a portal into Oblivion, but the trauma of riding its waters would surely slay any who tried.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online Abecean Sea (Online)