Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Barony of Abibon-Gora is a coastal region on the southwest corner of the Iliac Bay, in western Hammerfell. It is bordered to the east by Kairou and the Alik'r Desert. Julianos is the regional patron deity, and the dominant vampire clan is the Selenu family. The regional capital is Abibon-Gora City, for which the barony is named. Abibon-Gora is protected by the Knights of the Wheel.
The people of Abibon-Gora celebrate a holiday called Drigh R'Zimb on the 1st of Mid Year. The holiday is actually a festival held in honor of the sun. It has been suggested that the holiday might be a direct translation of older Redguard festivals, from the time when Redguards still lived in Yokuda.
- Dark Brotherhood: Located in Abibon-Gora, Bubuweyn, Elii-Korom, Osaaqton, Paja, Penazar, and Tsetono
- Fighters Guild: Located in Abibon-Gora, Cerettunia, Damu-Ij, Issaqumbaa, Osaaqton, Paja, and Tsetono
- Mages Guild: Located in Abibon-Gora, Akhyrybu, Bubuweyn, Issaqumbaa, Paja, Penazar, Rhaniriza, Tsetono and Umbelibu
- Thieves Guild: Located in Abibon-Gora, Bubuweyn, Cerettunia, Issaqumbaa, Osaaqton, Ramoparia, Rhaniriza, and Tsetono
- Knights of the Wheel: Located in Abibon-Gora, Cerettunia, and Penazar.
- Ruins of Mhoghton Orchard
- School of Julianos
- The Cirm Graveyard
- THe Crypts of C'uchun
- The Greght Graveyard
- The Krirg Cemetery
- The Nus Cemetery
- The V'irmam Graveyard