Abibon-Gora is located in the Iliac Bay
The Barony of Abibon-Gora is a coastal region on the southwest corner of the Iliac Bay, in western Hammerfell. It is bordered to the east by Kairou and the Alik'r Desert. Julianos is the main divine worshipped here. The dominant vampire clan is Selenu. The regional capital is the city of Abibon-Gora and the region is protected by the Knights of the Wheel.
The people of Abibon-Gora celebrate a holiday called Drigh R'Zimb, on the 1st of Mid Year. The holiday is actually a festival held in honor of the sun. It has been suggested that the holiday might be a direct translation of older Redguard festivals, from the time when Redguards still lived in Yokuda.
The following factions exist in the Abibon-Gora Region:
- Dark Brotherhood: Located in Abibon-Gora, Bubuweyn, Elii-Korom, Osaaqton, Paja, Penazar, and Tsetono
- Fighters Guild: Located in Abibon-Gora, Cerettunia, Damu-Ij, Issaqumbaa, Osaaqton, Paja, and Tsetono
- Mages Guild: Located in Abibon-Gora, Akhyrybu, Bubuweyn, Issaqumbaa, Paja, Penazar, Rhaniriza, Tsetono and Umbelibu
- Thieves Guild: Located in Abibon-Gora, Bubuweyn, Cerettunia, Issaqumbaa, Osaaqton, Ramoparia, Rhaniriza, and Tsetono
- Knights of the Wheel: (Local Knightly order) - located in Abibon-Gora, Cerettunia, and Penazar.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (First appearance)