- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
Absorb Luck is a Mysticism spell that temporarily transfers a portion of the victim's luck to the caster.
There is also a ranged version, although the ranged version drains agility instead of luck.
- Absorb Attribute: Agility - 5-20 points for 30 seconds on target
The following people use and/or sell Absorb Luck:
This section contains bugs related to Absorb Luck. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC The ranged version of this spell drains Agility instead of Luck.