Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reflect next spell projectile back at attacker when activated. Increases block mitigation by 5% and reduces block cost by 5% when slotted.
- Unlocked at One Hand and Shield rank 14
- Requires 1 Skill Point
- U5: This ability now stuns your target for three seconds at all ranks. 
- U6: Fixed an issue so the value in the tooltip for both morphs (Defensive Stance and Absorb Magic) is now correct.
- U7: Fixed an issue if you had a damage shield, you were not getting stunned by the reflected attack from this ability. 
- Bolster your defenses, absorbing up to [x] damage from the next spell projectile cast at you and healing for 15% of your Max Health. While slotted, the amount of damage you can block is increased by 8% and the cost of blocking is reduced by 8%. Absorb spell projectiles, and heal yourself instead of reflecting it.
- Cost: 2430 Stamina confirmation needed
- U5: This ability now absorbs 100% of damage caused, and also heals for 15% of your maximum health. 
- U6: Fixed an issue so the value in the tooltip for both morphs (Defensive Stance and Absorb Magic) is now correct. 
- U7: Significantly increased the maximum amount of damage prevented from this ability. We also fixed an issue where the heal from this ability could trigger from non-spell projectiles if you had multiple damage shields active. 
- U2: As of Update 2, all One Hand and Shield abilities now require you to have a one-handed weapon and a shield equipped in order to activate them.