Reflect next spell projectile back at attacker when activated. Increases block mitigation by 5% and reduces block cost by 5% when slotted.
- Unlocked at One Hand and Shield rank 14
- Requires 1 Skill Point
- U5: This ability now stuns your target for three seconds at all ranks. 
- U6: Fixed an issue so the value in the tooltip for both morphs (Defensive Stance and Absorb Magic) is now correct.
- U7: Fixed an issue if you had a damage shield, you were not getting stunned by the reflected attack from this ability. 
- U9: Fixed an issue where the visual effects of this ability and its morphs would fade earlier than the buff duration.
- Bolster your defenses, absorbing up to [x] damage from the next spell projectile cast at you and healing for 15% of your Max Health. While slotted, the amount of damage you can block is increased by 8% and the cost of blocking is reduced by 8%. Absorb spell projectiles, and heal yourself instead of reflecting it.
- Cost: 2430 Stamina confirmation needed
- U5: This ability now absorbs 100% of damage caused, and also heals for 15% of your maximum health. 
- U6: Fixed an issue so the value in the tooltip for both morphs (Defensive Stance and Absorb Magic) is now correct. 
- U7: Significantly increased the maximum amount of damage prevented from this ability. We also fixed an issue where the heal from this ability could trigger from non-spell projectiles if you had multiple damage shields active. 
- U2: As of Update 2, all One Hand and Shield abilities now require you to have a one-handed weapon and a shield equipped in order to activate them.