Acrobatics, a skill, determines how high the Nerevarine can jump. It also determines if they will take damage from falling. The higher the Acrobatic skill, the higher the player can jump, and the less fall damage they will take when they land.
It is possible to fall a distance that would normally be lethal and survive by sliding down the surface, instead of jumping. However, this will not increase the Acrobatics skill.
This skill is governed by the Strength attribute.
- Alven Salas, at Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (up to 44).
- Golveso Senim, at Telvanni Waistworks (up to 44).
- Nedhelorn, at the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison (up to 47).
- Sarmosia Vant, at the Imperial Chapel (up to 47).
- Tuls Valen, in the Ald'ruhn Temple (up to 59).
- Endryn Llethan in the Vivec, Temple Canton (up to 62).
- Ernse Llervu, in the Vivec, St. Delyn Canton (up to 71).
- Aerin, at Andus Tradehouse (up to 79).
- When the Nerevarine gets Acrobatics to 100, it is possible to jump around about halfway across the map and survive.