Adam Adamowicz (March 9, 1968–February 8, 2012) was a Polish video game concept artist, best known for his work on Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with Bethesda Game Studios since 2007. He worked with Jaleco Entertainment, Inc. between 2002–2003. He grew up on Long Island, New York. He died of lung cancer on February 8, 2012 at the age of 43.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine (2006)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (2007)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks, LLC
- Nightcaster: Defeat the Darkness (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Nightcaster II: Equinox (2002), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (2003), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks, LLC
- Fallout 4 (2015) (Posthumous)
| This page uses content from the English Wikipedia.|