Adam Adamowicz (March 9, 1968 – February 8, 2012) was a Polish video game concept artist, best known for his work on Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with Bethesda Game Studios since 2007. He worked with Jaleco Entertainment, Inc. between 2002-2003. He grew up on Long Island, New York. He died of lung cancer on February 8, 2012 at the age of 43.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine (2006)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (2007)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks, LLC
- Nightcaster: Defeat the Darkness (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Nightcaster II: Equinox (2002), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (2003), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks, LLC
- Fallout 4 (2015) (Posthumous)
| This page uses content from the English Wikipedia.|