Adara is a Redguard child residing at Endon's House in Markarth. She is the daughter of Endon and Kerah, and is typically found within her house, with her mother at the market, or, during the day, following her father around the city.
Adara says she wants to be a silversmith like her father one day. She looks up to her father and follows him around most of the day. Upon witnessing her parents arguing, she will ask them why they're fighting.
Adara does not have any friends to play with, and due to this does not have much to do during the day. This prompts her to work with her parents at their stall. She practices making jewelry, and, according to dialogue, is quite good at it for an apprentice. Her parents are very proud of her ability.
- "That's right. Papa helped me with the clasps, but I did all the links on my own."
- "Stew again, Papa? I want steak."
- "Can I join the Legion when I grow up?"
- "Mama, when is Kay coming home?."
- "Mama, why are you and papa fighting?"
- "Bye now, Miss"
- "Bye now, Mister"
- "I'm gonna be a silversmith someday - like my mother and father."
- "Being an apprentice is great! I get to swing a hammer at things."
- "Mama doesn't like me jumping up and down in the house. But, I can't help it, I swear!"
- "Jewelry for sale. Redguard craftsmanship in every piece."
- "You there. Uhh. The finest gold in Markarth is sold right here."
- "Maybe you could buy a gift for a friend? A best friend?"
- As Bethesda chose not to create a character model for Redguard children, an Imperial or Breton model is used as substitute. They do, however, darken the tone of the skin to make Adara and other Redguard children look like Redguards.