Addadshashanammu is a Daedric Shrine found in the Bitter Coast region. It is dedicated to Sheogorath and is located on an island northwest of Hlormaren and south from Gnaar Mok, with its entrance facing northwest to the sea.
The loot includes several scrolls, some soul gems, and two skill books as well as some alchemy apparatuses. The pearl on the altar is cursed.
- Scroll of Baleful Suffering
- Two Scrolls of Black Despair
- Scroll of Flamebane
- The Old Ways
- The Third Door (Axe skill book)
- The Lunar Lorkhan (Alteration skill book)
- Silver dagger
- Apprentice's alembic
- Apprentice's mortar and pestle
- Apprentice's calcinator
- Potion of Detect Creatures
- Addadshashanammu has the longest single-word name of any location in the entire The Elder Scrolls franchise.