Leonara: "My darling, you've made me the happiest woman in all Skyrim."
Addvild: "It brings me joy to hear that, but what possessed you to say that so suddenly?"
Leonara: "I've already lost a family, and we're about to start a new one. I don't want that to happen again."
Addvild: "My sweet , I will never let anything happen to us. I promise."
Leonara: "I'm not so sure the few guards they've assigned to the farm are enough."
Addvild: "It will have to do. Besides, if it came to blows, I'm sure the would come out here and assist us."
Leonara: "I suppose so. I just fear they won't make it out here in time."
Addvild: "Just worry about keeping the fields tended and let the Jarl worry about the war."
- "Pretty quiet out here on the farm. My wife and I kind of like the solitude."
- "Vulwulf has been quite generous to let me take care of their farm considering I am not part of their family."
- "The Snow-Shod's are very trusting to let me run this place without their supervision."
- "I'm glad there are guards outside the farm. I don't think I could defend the place alone."
- "If you're looking to purchase goods, I have none to sell. You should head into Riften instead."
- "Did you see the fires from Goldenglow Estate? I was afraid the whole place was going to burn to the ground!." -After completing Loud and Clear
- Addvild tends to the crops at the farm from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM every day.
- He will buy potatoes and leeks for 1 each. He will buy a bushel of wheat for 5 .