As a follower, the fan has limited uses. He refuses to fight in combat. Instead, he runs and tries to hide until the battle is over. This can prove fatal as he may run into more enemies and most likely become critically damaged or killed. When he is not following the Hero, (or when he is waiting for them to return) he can be found at the Arena waiting to rejoin the Grand Champion.
The Adoring Fan will respawn after three days if he is killed.
|"Wow! You're the Grand Champion! I saw your fight against the Gray Prince! You're the best! Can I... Can I follow you around? I won't get in the way!"||When first encountering the Hero|
|"Yes, oh great and mighty Grand Champion? Is there something you need? Can I carry your weapon? Shine your boots? Backrub, perhaps?"||When initiating dialogue with the Adoring Fan|
|"Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!"||When told to leave|
|"Golly, you're the best! I'm going to follow you and watch you and worship the ground you walk on! Let's go!"||When told to follow the Hero|
|"Here? Right here? What about, say... over there? No? Right here? All right then, you're the Grand Champion! Whatever you say!"||When told to wait|
- In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, during the Dark Brotherhood questline, the Dragonborn will come across a book entitled Cicero's Journal Vol. 1, which belongs to the assassin Cicero. In this journal is a detailed report of an assassination contract where Cicero disguised himself as an Arena fan in the Imperial City, in an attempt to accompany, and then assassinate, the Grand Champion while escorting him through a forest. This may be a reference to the Adoring Fan.
- The Adoring Fan appears in The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
- The Adoring Fan will always take the shortest way back to the Arena if told to go away.
- This can include jumping off cliffs and mountains.
- Killing the Adoring Fan is an easy way of joining the Dark Brotherhood.
- The Adoring Fan was voiced by Craig Sechler.