She helps her sister, Avrusa Sarethi, grow crops. She often complains about her boring job. Speaking to Avrusa reveals that Aduri is fond of wandering around the forest for hours at a time, and indeed she can be observed doing so around the vicinity of the farm.
She can also be heard in dialogue with her sister, revealing her wish to train as a painter. Avrusa replies that painting will not "put food on the table," while farming will.
- "I wish I could head to one of the capital cities... maybe even back to Mournhold. Anywhere but here."
- "One day I hope to become a painter, but at this rate it looks like it's never going to happen."
- "Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to set what you see on a canvas so you'd have that memory forever."
- "My sister keeps telling me that the farm keeps us alive, but I don't really call this living."
- "Where did all these pretty red plants come from?"
- "It's not going to be next year, nor the year after that! You just care about this farm more than you care about me!"
- Due to her fondness to wandering about the farm and the forest, Aduri is much more vulnerable and likely to die should a dragon or other hostile wildlife be nearby.
- Aduri, her sister Avrusa, and Karliah are the only Dunmer seen in the game that do not possess their race's signature red eyes.
This section contains bugs related to Aduri Sarethi. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Killing Aduri and reanimating her corpse will cause her to instantly respawn in her house.