- "I want to be a great hunter like Wulf. I practice stalking prey on the rabbits and the foxes in the woods."
- "Mother worries when I walk too far from the village. She says a dragon might snatch me up, but I'm not afraid."
- "The elders talk of great cities much bigger than our village, but why would anyone need so many buildings?"
- She wears a unique set of black and grey children's clothes with snow "dusted" on the shoulders.
- If the add-ons Hearthfire and Dragonborn are installed and both of her parents are killed, she will appear at Honorhall Orphanage sometime after, and will be a candidate for adoption.
This section contains bugs related to Aeta. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Once at Honorhall, she may not offer adoption dialogue, instead repeating "I must get back to the village," despite the Last Dragonborn having permission from Constance Michel, thus preventing her adoption.
- Trying to speak to Aeta before talking to Constance seems to cause this.
- Reloading a previous save outside of Honorhall and speaking to Constance first seems to trigger her dialogue properly.
- If Aeta says "I must get back to the village." or something other then the solution is for the Dragonborn to let her say "I must get back to the village," then wait an hour or two then talk to her again.
- If she is adopted, she sometimes cannot be interacted with, instead repeating "I must get back to the village." when activated. She will still address the Dragonborn as "Mama/Papa" upon passing, and will initiate gift dialogue, but cannot be activated manually.