Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a Dwemer staff that allows the wielder to summon a Dwarven Spider Guardian or Dwarven Sphere Guardian for 60 seconds. It can also, on occasion, summon random Dwemer scrap metals, such as solid Dwemer metal, large decorative Dwemer struts and Dwemer gyros.
Apart from the Aetherium Crest which is assembled during the quest, all other materials to craft the staff can be found in the Aetherium Forge room on tables to the left and right of the forge.
- The Dragonborn may encounter Taron Dreth, who will ask about the staff. Regardless of the option chosen in the dialogue, he and his three mercenaries will turn hostile and attack.
- A strange humming sound will resonate from it when equipped.
- Its appearance is nearly identical to the spider control rod except that its gem is blue and the rod itself is more golden.
- The separated Conjure Dwarven Spider (
020142BF) and Conjure Dwarven Sphere (
020142C1) spells are available through console commands, only when Dawnguard is installed.
This section contains bugs related to Aetherial Staff. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The staff's summon effect may not work at all, making the staff useless.
- If the Dragonborn uses the staff, then quickly readies their staff for summoning another, recharges the staff to full and exits the item menu, the dwarven animunculi last summoned will not automatically be removed. This then allows the player to kill and obtain dwarven parts from said animunculi.