Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If the Thieves Guild quest-line is followed, at one point, the Dragonborn will be asked to deliver moon sugar to her. Doing so will unlock all Khajiit trading caravan merchants as fences for stolen goods. There is an invisible chest located next to the entrance on the left of Iron-Breaker Mine between some rocks. However, the chest is not actually invisible, it's actually in the ground and can be seen by no-clipping through the ground under the trees. It is a glitch the allows the player to access it from above the ground, and it appears to be invisible since the chest itself is inside the rocks. It contains all items present in her merchant inventory. From the wooden frame at the entrance, following along the rock wall, the chest is between the third rock and the rock wall. The chest is easier to access when crouching.
This can be used to obtain items for crafting such as soul gems, enchanted gear, various pelts, precious gems, ingots and ore. In addition, by placing in the chest and then selling items to Ahkari and retrieving the items from the chest, the Speech skill can be leveled quickly.
She purchases all items (weapons, apparel, potions, ingredients, food, books, misc.), but doesn't seem to carry ingredients or books. As a fence, she will sell random items like Moon Sugar, Potion of Cure Disease, Salt Pile, and Skooma. She will buy any kind of items, including stolen items after the Thieves Guild miscellaneous quest is completed.
- Although the Official Game guide lists Ahkari as a Pickpocket trainer at Adept level, she does not offer training of any sort.
- Smugglers' Note, a note about smuggling skooma, is addressed to Ahkari, and is found under a table in an alcove in the rock outside of Whiterun.
- Although Ahkari says "Most people simply view us as pickpockets or Skooma dealers", she carries Skooma, which is illegal in Skyrim, and is able to sell it to the Dragonborn. However, she does not like Khajiits to be stereotyped.
- If wares are sold to her while she and her caravan reside in Dawnstar, the sold wares can be found in a hidden chest in a bush near Iron-Breaker Mine.
- Kharjo refers to Ahkari as a male in his dialogue.
This section contains bugs related to Ahkari. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Vampire's Seduction power, the Dragonborn will not show the biting cutscene and the Dragonborn cannot move. Changing into a Vampire Lord will not fix this and the Dragonborn will be stuck in the 'Talk' interaction. Sometimes the Dragonborn will also turn around.
When Ahkari is fed upon using the
- Reloading a previous save will fix this.
- Occasionally, Ahkari will glitch when making her way to dawnstar and will not appear in her tent with the rest of the caravan. Travel down the road leading south out of Dawnstar and she will usually be standing a little ways down from it.
- ↑ Skyrim's Official Game Guide