Skill Trainer: Pickpocket
Ahkari travels with Zaynabi, a fellow Khajiit traveller. The pair are protected by Dro'marash and Kharjo, her guards. Dro'marash offers training in Speech and Kharjo can be convinced to leave and follow the Dragonborn if his Moon Amulet is retrieved.
If the Dragonborn pursues the Thieves Guild quest-line, then, at one point, the Dragonborn will deliver moon sugar to her. Doing so will unlock all Khajiit trading caravan merchants as fences for stolen goods. If you look at Ahkari's inventory, you will be able to find all of her content in the invisible chest, which is located next to the entrance on the left of Ironbreaker mine in-between the rocks. The chest is easiest to access when the player is crouching.
This can be used to obtain items for crafting such as Soul Gems, Enchanted Gear, Various pelts, Precious Gems, Ingots and Ore. Also, by placing Gold in the chest then selling items to Ahkari and then retrieving them from the chest, the Speech skill can be leveled quickly.
She purchases all items (weapons, apparel, potions, ingredients, food, books, misc.), but doesn't seem to carry ingredients or books. As a fence she will sell random items like Moon Sugar, Potion of Cure Disease, Salt Pile, and Skooma. She will buy any kind of items, including stolen items once the Thieves Guild miscellaneous quest is completed.
- Although the Official Game guide lists Ahkari as a Pickpocket trainer at the Adept level, she does not offer training.
- Smuggler's Note is addressed to Ahkari and is found under a table in an alcove in the rock outside of Whiterun.
- Although Ahkari says "Most people simply view us as pickpockets or Skooma dealers" she carries Skooma which is illegal in Tamriel and will sell it to the Dragonborn. However she may not like non-skooma-selling Khajiits to be stereotyped.
- Kharjo refers to Ahkari as a man in his dialogue.
- Vampire's Seduction power, the Dragonborn will not show the biting cutscene and the Dragonborn cannot move. Changing into a Vampire Lord will not fix this and the Dragonborn will be stuck in the 'Talk' interaction. Sometimes the Dragonborn will also turn around. Reloading for a previous save will fix this. When Ahkari is fed upon using the
- ↑ Skyrim's Official Game Guide