Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aia has some kind of rivalry with Pantea Ateia; she says her voice is second only to hers, but that Panteia thinks she is selling her short. However, Pantea believes Aia is the only one of her students that shows any true potential:
Pantea: "Passably. Aia is my star pupil; none of the others can hold a candle to her, especially not that wretched Illdi."
Viarmo: "Try not to play favorites, Lady Ateia. It does a disservice to the whole class."
Pantea: "Yes, Headmaster."
Though little is known of her personality, she does send thank you notes and gold to the Dragonborn if several other bards are killed. This shows she has a certain distaste for many in the college.
- The Fishing Job (possible target)
Aia: "Rum from Hammerfell, mulled wine from Daggerfall, and the like." or "None of what he collected tasted as good as your Spiced Wine, Evette." or "I'm still finding your Spiced Wine to be the best drink I've ever tasted."
Evette: "Thanks, Aia. That means a lot." or "Glad to hear it, Aia."
Aia: "Always! Perfection takes dedication, after all!"
Panteia: "Yes, well, see that you keep at it. That is all."
Aia: "At this point, I hardly see how your advice would improve it; it's flawless."
Inge: "I'll be the judge of that. Now, back to your practice."
Aia: "Must it be written? Poetry is so dull when it isn't set to music."
Giraud: "I'm sure it will be fine, just don't be late."
Note: the preceding conversation is never exchanged between Giraud Gemane and Aia Arria, due to a bug.
- "Few can resist my charms. Even fewer are worthy of them."
- "I can't understand why Jorn would want to join the Imperial Legion. Soldiers only appreciate one thing, and it isn't music."
- "Lady Ateia says my voice is second only to hers. But she's selling me short."
- Her name may be a play on the musical term Aria, which means melody or tune; specifically in operas it is an elaborate melody accompanied by one single voice. Bards of Skyrim seem to only perform as a solo act with one instrument.
- Sometimes after the Dragonborn helps Pantea get her flute back, she may send hired thugs after them.
- She will send a 'thank you' note if Pantea Ateia is killed.
- If the Dragonborn kills Inge Six Fingers, Aia will give them 50 gold.
- Her skin appears oddly red sometimes.
- If the Dragonborn is male, she may flirt with him.