- Wielded by Akaviri Commander Mishaxhi in Pale Pass near the end of the quest "Lifting the Vale." He will drop it when he is defeated, but the Dai-Katana will disappear along with him.
- Wielded by the Blades Grandmaster Jauffre. The weapon can be taken if he dies in the quests "Defense of Bruma" or "Light the Dragonfires."
- Some of the Moth Priests inside the Temple of the Ancestor Moths will wield this weapon during the Thieves Guild quest "Turning a Blind Eye."
- Cloud Ruler Temple, on a wooden table near the forge inside the armory.
- Cloud Ruler Temple, inside the armory chest along with an Akaviri Katana and a full set of Blades Armor.
- Akavari Warblade – Can only be purchased from Jensine at Jensine's "Good As New" Merchandise in the Imperial City's Market District.
- Mishaxhi's Cleaver – Wielded by Casnar inside Sancre Tor during the quest "Blood of the Divines."
This section contains bugs related to Akaviri Dai-Katana. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Although it is a two-handed sword, it makes the same attack sound as one-handed swords.