It is located on the farthest island of the eastern coast of Sheogorad, north of the Ahemmusa Camp. The shrine features a statue to the major Daedric princes known in Morrowind, Azura, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Sheogorath, and Molag Bal. When the Nerevarine visits it for the first time, a skirmish is occurring between the Order of the Ordinators and some Sheogorath Cultists.
The Ordinators and the CultistsEdit
Outside, on either side of the ruin stands Fore Paw, a cultist, and Bethes Sarothril, an Ordinator. Fore will ask if the Nerevarine is here to "dance" and then, to go to the Antechamber and speak with Hlireni Indavel. If Sarothril is spoken to, he will ask what they are doing here, the only way to end the conversation peacefully, is to declare, that the Hero is here only to loot the shrine. The Nerevarine can either, join one of the group in battle, attack both sides, or just observe. Once the Antichamber is entered, there are no Ordinators, and only Hlireni Indavel, Ra'Gruzgob and Lustidrike can be found there.
Hlireni Indavel, who is the leader of the Cultists, will ask the Nerevarine, referring to which side they choose, whether they are a "Spectator," simply watching the fighting; a "Game Piece," joining the fight; or a "Player of the Game," challenging her personally to a duel. While Hlireni does not seem bothered by whose side the Hero is on, referring to the Golden Saints, she remarks that "the ones in the gold masks are party crashers, but all are welcome to the Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball."
Ald Daedroth, AntechamberEdit
It is three large rooms with a corridor adjoining this section to the rest of the ruin. This is where Hlireni Indavel and Lustidrike can be found.
Ald Daedroth, Inner ShrineEdit
This area is one large room, with a door on each four sides leading to the other sections of the ruin. A large statue Sheogorath stands in the middle of the room.
Ald Daedroth, Outer ShrineEdit
The outer shrine, is the first accessible room inside the ruins.
Ald Daedroth, Right WingEdit
This area is made of two large rooms adjoined by corridor. One room contains a large statue of Molag Bal and the other, a statue of Mehrunes Dagon.
Ald Daedroth, Left WingEdit
This area is made of two large rooms adjoined by corridor. One room contains a large statue of Azura, and the other, a statue of Malacath.
- Ahemmusa Nerevarine Ald Daedroth must be made safe for the Ahemmusa Ashlanders' migration.
- Threads of the Webspinner
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles
- Bethes Sarothril (Ouside)
- Brelda Quintella (Antechamber)
- Bovkinna (Left Wing)
- Clendil (Left Wing)
- Daral Thireloth (Left Wing)
- Domba (Right Wing)
- Drores Arvel (Ouside)
- Eigma (Inner Shrine)
- Endroni Dalas (Right Wing)
- Fieryra (Ouside)
- Fore Paw (Ouside)
- Gnaw Tooth (Right Wing)
- Hlireni Indavel (Antechamber)
- Je Tee (Antechamber)
- Kardryn (Antechamber)
- Kar Alber (Right Wing)
- Nals Indrano (Inner Shrine)
- Oisig (Outer Shrine)
- Ra'Gruzgob (Antechamber)
- Sloomalah (Outer Shrine)
- Salvas Areleth (Left Wing)
- Uresa Omoril (Right Wing)
- Moon Sugar
- Gambolpuddy (unique Clothing item)
- Belt of Sanguine Smiting
- Exclusive Potion of Light
- Shield of Light
- Raw Ebony
- Iron Flamecleaver
- Exclusive Fortify Strength
- Daedra's Heart
- Cursed Ruby
- Despite its name, Ald Daedroth does not contain any Daedroth.
- Depending on the level of the Nerevarine, and if they do not interfere with the battles throughout the ruin, and only observes, the outcome of the battles differ (due to the cultist having leveled weapons).
- At low level, the Ordinators will defeat all the Cultists.
- At higher level, some cultists will match the Ordinators and defeat them.