| Have a map of this location?|
Then please upload it!
Ald Daedroth is a Daedric Shrine in the Sheogorad region of Morrowind. It is located on the farthest island of the eastern coast, north of the Ahemmusa Camp. The shrine features a statue to most of the major Daedric Princes in Morrowind including Azura, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Sheogorath, and Molag Bal.
According to the leader of the worshipers, Hlireni Indavel, the warring within the Shrine's halls is all a dance. She asks whether the player is a Spectator, simply watching the fighting; a Game Piece, joining the fight; or a Player of the Game, challenging her personally. While Hlireni does not seem bothered by whose side you're on, considering it all a party in Sheogorath's honor, she remarks that "the ones in the gold masks are party crashers, but all are welcome to the Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball", and seems completely indifferent as to who wins in the end and whether she lives. The same cannot be said of the other worshipers, who will attack you on sight .
- Ald Daedroth, Antechamber
- Ald Daedroth, Inner Shrine
- Ald Daedroth, Outer Shrine
- Ald Daedroth, Right Wing
- Ald Daedroth, Left Wing
- Ahemmusa Nerevarine: You must travel to the Ahemmusa Camp and have them recognize you as the Nerevarine.
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive Mephala's Skill from Mephala.
- Sheogorath of the House of Troubles: Visit the Statue of Sheogorath to finish the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners and receive Blessings of the Fourth Corner,