Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ald Velothi is a small town found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Ald Velothi is a Redoran fishing town located north of Gnisis, and is perhaps the smallest of all the Redoran settlements. It serves as little more than a stop-off point for those who wish to travel north to Daedric shrines and their surrounding areas. The town is involved in several quests, including seven for House Redoran. It also seems to be the location from which the Twin Lamps abolitionist group operates from.
- Main article: Ald Velothi Locations
Notable locations near Ald Velothi include:
- Arkngthunch-Sturdumz – Dwemer Ruins to the south-west
- Ashalmawia Shrine – to the east
- Forgotten Shipwreck – to the west
- Palansour – caves to the south
- Anes Hlaren
- Fevila Bethrano
- Galyn Arvel
- Ganus Lloryn
- Garyn Girith
- Lledsea Relas
- Llerar Vinden
- Orero Omothan (House Redoran member)
- Sadal Doren
- Sathas Rivul
- Sedam Omalen (House Redoran member)
- Serila Arval
- Theldyn Virith (House Redoran member)
- Trivura Arenim (House Redoran member)
- Vireveri Darethran
|Click to show|