- Alduin is the antagonist in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Additionally, he's the Nordic god of destruction according to Varieties of Faith in the Empire and Varieties of Faith: The Nords.
- Alduin was originally depicted with four legs on this card, unlike in Skyrim, where he has two like all other dragons. In a recent change (In time for the game's release on mobile platforms), Alduin received revised art, which now properly shows two legs.
- Aside from Wildfire Dragon, Alduin is the only dragon in The Elder Scrolls: Legends depicted with four legs.
- Alduin's voice lines are "Ziil gro dovah ulse" ("Ever-bound dragon spirit") when he enters, and "Daar lein los dii!" ("This world is mine!") when he attacks.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Heroes of Skyrim)