Personality and traitsEdit
Alfhild has a pacifistic nature. She dislikes war as she think of it as pointless and stupid. She has great concerns about her son because he gets beaten.
She's the daughter of Olfrid Battle-Born and Bergritte Battle-Born. Her brother is Jon Battle-Born of which she thinks highly. Lars Battle-Born is her son. Alfhild's role in the family is to maintain the Battle-Born Farm.
Feud with Gray-ManeEdit
Alfhild has little against the Gray-Mane clan and thinks of the feud as stupid and unnecessary.
As with the feud between her family and the Gray-Mane clan she thinks the Civil War is pointless and credits her brother, Jon, for staying out of it.
If the Dragonborn is responsible for the death of any of her family she will send hired thugs after them.
Alfhild will pay the Dragonborn for every piece of Wheat they bring to her.
Farkas asks the Dragonborn to intimidate Alfhild by making her yield in a fist fight.
The Fishing JobEdit
- "This war's as stupid as our feud with Clan Gray-Mane."
- "My boy Lars has been getting beat senseless, and by a girl, no less!"
- "Jon had the right of it, joining the Bard's College and staying out of this pointless war."
- Alfhild is a combination of Old Norse for "Elf" and "Battle".
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)