Personality and traitsEdit
Alfhild has a pacifistic nature. She dislikes war as she think of it as pointless and stupid. She also has great concerns about her son because he gets beaten.
She's the daughter of Olfrid Battle-Born and Bergritte Battle-Born. Her brother is Jon Battle-Born of which she thinks highly. Lars Battle-Born is her son. Alfhild's role in the family is to maintain the Battle-Born Farm.
Feud with Gray-ManeEdit
Alfhild has little against the Gray-Mane clan and thinks of the feud as stupid and unnecessary.
As with the feud between her family and the Gray-Mane clan she thinks the Civil War is pointless and credits her brother, Jon, for staying out of it.
Alfhild will pay the Dragonborn for every piece of Wheat they bring to her.
Farkas asks the Dragonborn to intimidate Alfhild by making her yield in a fist fight.
The Fishing JobEdit
Alfhild: "So, what book should I read to you tonight?"
Bergritte: "How about The Lusty Argonian Maid?"
Bergritte: "You've got no sense of humor, you know that? Why don't you pick up where you left off with The Real Barenziah."
- "This war's as stupid as our feud with Clan Gray-Mane."
- "My boy Lars has been getting beat senseless, and by a girl, no less!"
- "My brother Jon's got the right of it, join the Bards College and avoid this pointless war."
- "Need something? Unlike the rest of my family, I have work to do."
- "My brother Jon had the right of it - join the Bards College and avoid this pointless war. Too bad he died before he had the chance." ―If Jon is deceased.
- "It's back to work, then." ―Exit dialogue.
This section contains bugs related to Alfhild Battle-Born. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She may refer to Jon as being dead, even if he is not so.