Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Alik'r Desert is a vast desert in the northern reaches of Hammerfell.
It is a scorching, arid wasteland where ancient ruins and deadly creatures lie hidden in the shifting sands. The only major center of civilization is the city of Sentinel, ruled by King Fahara'jad.
- Aswala's Remembrance
- Duneripper Downs
- Easterly Aerie
- Hatiha's Camp
- Na-Totambu's Landing
- Wayfarer's Landing
- Aswala Stables Wayshrine
- Bergama Wayshrine
- Divad's Chagrin Mine Wayshrine
- Goat's Head Oasis Wayshrine
- HoonDing's Watch Wayshrine
- Kulati Mines Wayshrine
- Leki's Blade Wayshrine
- Morwha's Bounty Wayshrine
- Satakalaam Wayshrine
- Sentinel Wayshrine
- Sep's Spine Wayshrine
- Shrikes' Aerie Wayshrine
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online