Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Alik'r Prisoner is a member of the Alik'r. He has been sent to capture Saadia and bring her back to Hammerfell for her betrayal of her people in favor of the Third Aldmeri Dominion, but was caught and imprisoned by the Whiterun Guard, the reason being bounty-hunting is illegal in the city.
He resides in the Dragonsreach Dungeon in Whiterun. Even after his bounty is paid, he will remain in jail for the rest of the game. If the Dragonborn decides to help Saadia, 100 will need to be paid to the guard in the dungeon to clear the prisoner's fines. Once his fine is paid, the prisoner then reveals the location of Kematu for the Dragonborn, the leader of the Alik'r at Swindler's Den.
The Dragonborn encounters some Alik'r warriors in search of a Redguard woman. They must choose whether to believe the warriors, and return the woman to custody, or trust the fugitive, and kill her pursuers. Either option offers a decent monetary reward.
Guard: "Sorry, my ears aren't so good. You say something?"
Prisoner: "I said my fine has been paid! Now let me out!"
Guard: "Right, right... Oh, look at that. I seem to have lost my keys. Might take me a while to find them. You just sit tight, I'll get around to it eventually."
Prisoner: "Curse you!"
- "My life with the Alik'r is over, but I have no wish to die in this gods-forsaken land. If I can be freed from this prison I may start over. See to that and I'll tell you what you need to know."
- If the guard is pickpocketed, his keys open every cell of the prison; except the cell of the Alik'r Prisoner.
This section contains bugs related to Alik'r Prisoner. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes, even after his fine is paid and the quest completed, he will still be in his cell.
- Sometimes, if the Dragonborn starts a fight with him by opening his cell and they try to attack him, he will lose no health, hence becoming invincible.
- Sometimes you will pay the guard the fine, the guard will no longer talk to you, but the prisoner will still ask you to help him. If this is the case, the only thing you can do is try to reload the game before and retry it. Sometimes it helps to leave the area and come back. Make sure you save before paying the guard.