Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Things Alchemical is a location in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It is an alchemy shop run by Falanu Hlaalu in Skingrad. It is located near the corner between Colovian Traders and Hammer and Tongs.
The proprietor, Falanu, has 800 and a Mercantile skill of 40. When bartering, she will buy and sell potions, alchemical equipment, and ingredients. Her wares include the unique Ring of Wortcraft which drains Intelligence while fortifying Luck, Alchemy, and Endurance.
- Seeking Your Roots: After discovering a peculiar plant called Nirnroot, the Hero decides to investigate it further.
- Falanu Hlaalu asks the Hero of Kvatch what the fine for Necrophilia is in Cyrodiil, this could mean that she is "involved" in necrophilia. This seems to be true with her choice of words. Also, when asked for rumors, some people of Skingrad will say having seen Falanu Hlaalu lurking about in the graveyard at night.
- The shop in Skingrad seems to be a replacement for an earlier store on the southeastern shore of Lake Rumare, on the Red Ring Road, south of Fort Magia. The ruins contain a barrel, a sack, two chests and also has two Potions of Insulation and one Strong Potion of Insulation lying on the ground.
- There are two barrels mysteriously locked in the top floor. They require keys, but "Falanu Hlaalu's Key" does not match.
- The skill book De Rerum Dirennis is on a bookshelf on the second floor, northeast corner.