- Main article: Imperial Cult Quests
- Speak to Iulus Truptor
- Go to the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart (Morrowind)|Ebonheart.
- Speak to the Argonians, who will tell you to speak to Im-Kilaya (Note: If Reeh-Jah is here by this stage, they will not have any dialogue about this quest)
- Speak to Im-Kilaya, who will give you 200 gold, as a way of proving to the Dunmer that the Argonians are not the primitives they claim that they are as a means of justifying their enslavement.
- Return to Iulus Truptor and give him the anticipated 100 or the raised 200 gold.
- Alternatively the Nerevarine can sacrifice his own gold, 100 or 200, and tell Iulus Truptor it was the alms collected from the Argonian mission. News travels fast; alms cannot be collected from Im-Kilaya after the Nerevarine has paid out of pocket to Truptor. Im-Kilaya will simply say, "If you check your records, citizen, you will see that the province of Argonia has already given alms for the poor."
Like the last mission, there are two options:
- Tell Iulus that you have doubled the gold. He will award you with Zenithar's Frock, a frock worth 150 gold, that fortifies Mercantile 5 points for 50 seconds.
- Tell Iulus that you have reached your gold, and receive 2 Exclusive Fortify Luck Potions. (Value 175 each) - PLUS the 100 extra gold.
|Iulus Truptor told me to ask the Argonian Mission for alms for the poor. The fund raising goal for the Argonian Mission is 100 gold. When I have reached the goal, I should return and deliver the gold to Iulus Truptor.
|I found an Argonian slave named On-Wan hiding in a cell beneath the Argonian Mission. I suspect this is a secret the mission would be eager to keep, since harboring runaway slaves is a crime. Perhaps this will give me leverage when I solicit for alms for the poor.|
|On behalf of the province of Argonia, the Argonian consul, Im-Kilaya, gave me 200 gold as alms for the poor.|
|I reached the Argonian Mission fund raising goal and delivered the 100 gold to Iulus Truptor. He seemed pleased. He gave me a little blessing, and told me to speak to him again when I'm ready for another almoner's mission.
||I reached the Argonian Mission fund raising goal, and DOUBLED it! I delivered the 200 gold to Iulus Truptor. He seemed very pleased. He gave me a handsome flock blessed by Zenithar, and told me to speak to him again when I'm ready for another almoner's mission.
||I told Iulus Truptor I was not able to raise enough gold from the Argonian Mission to reach the fund raising goal of 100 gold. He was disappointed, and he told me to decide whether my talents and temperaments are suited for fund raising. Before I approach him again for an almoner's mission, I must be sure I want to give the Imperial cult my full commitment.
- If the quest fails for some reason, the Nerevarine must wait one day until he can continue with the next quest.
|Imperial Cult Quests|
|Specialized||A Lucky Coin|
|Lay Healer Quests||Gathering Marshmerrow • Gathering Muck • Gathering Willow Anther • Gathering Scrib Jelly • Gathering Corkbulb Root • Gathering Rat Meat • Gathering Netch Leather|
|Almoner Quests||Alms from the Skyrim Mission • Alms from the Argonian Mission • Buckmoth Alms • Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End • Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner • Donation from Cunius Pelelius • Pledge from Canctunian Ponius|
|Shrine Sergeant Quests||Missing Limeware • The Haunting • Thelsa Dral the Witch • Silver Staff of Shaming • Restless Spirit|
|Lalatia Varian's Quests||Ring in Darkness • Boots of the Apostle • Ice Blade of the Monarch • The Scroll of Fiercely Roasting • Skull-Crusher|