- Main article: Fighters Guild (Morrowind)
- Speak to Eydis Fire-Eye.
- Head to Alof's Farmhouse north of the Arvel Plantation.
- Speak to Alof the Easterner.
- Head northwest towards the daedric ruin of Ashunartes.
- Kill Burb.
- Return to Eydis.
Speak to Eydis who will explain that a group of Orcs are attacking a farmer. The quickest way to get there is to take the Silt Strider to Seyda Neen, walk to Pelagiad, head north-east to the Dren Plantation, then head north to the Arvel Plantation, head north across the river, and then head west along the road until the farm is reached. Head inside and speak to Alof.
He will explain that the Orcs are camped outside a Daedric ruin north-east of his farmhouse and west of the Dunmer stronghold Marandus. Head north-east up the mountain until the ruin is found. There are two entrances into the ruin (but the southern entrance is recommended). There are two ways to do this:
- Head through the North entrance and fight a way downstairs; there is the option to either kill the Burub gra-Bamog or kill them all.
- (Recommended) Head up to the southern entrance, which will be above the shrine. Kill an Orc there and look down. There are the three other Orcs, and if lucky, it is possible to avoid any more combat by watching them fall into the lava. Drop down or head back outside to the other entrance and collect some loot.
A trapped chest and some scrolls are also behind the shrine. Head back to Alof and tell him the good news. Then head back to the guild to receive the next mission.
|Alof and the Orcs|
|Eydis Fire-Eye told me to talk to Alof the Easterner at his farm northeast of Pelagiad and just north of the Arvel Plantation. Alof saw some Orcs at a Daedric ruin nearby.
|Eydis Fire-Eye told me to get rid of some orcs near Alof's Farm, northeast of Pelagiad. Alof was our source of information on this, and he's dead. I'm to search nearby until I find the right orcs. They may be hiding in some ruins.|
|Alof the Easterner said the Orcs come from Ashunartes which is northeast of here and just west of an old Dunmer stronghold. Alof thinks the rest of the Orcs will leave if I kill their leader, a Barbarian by the name of Burub gra-Bamog.|
|Alof thanked me for getting rid of the Orcs at Ashunartes. I should report back to Eydis Fire-Eye.|
|Eydis Fire-Eye gave me 500 gold for the Duke's contract.