Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each city in Cyrodiil has a chapel to one of the Nine Divines. The blessing received at the Altar does not change depending on which divine the Chapel is dedicated to.
In order to activate the altar to receive its blessing, it is necessary to have no criminal bounty, and greater fame than infamy. When the altar is activated, all attributes are restored and diseases cured.
An Altar of the Nine is present at every Great Chapel in Cyrodiil.
- Chapel of Akatosh in Kvatch
- Chapel of Arkay in Cheydinhal
- Chapel of Dibella in Anvil (becomes non-usable if Knights of the Nine is installed)
- Chapel of Julianos in Skingrad
- Chapel of Mara in Bravil
- Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol
- Chapel of Talos in Bruma
- Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin
This section contains bugs related to Altar of the Nine. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Even if it was intended to receive only one blessing per day, it is possible to receive additional blessings, if an NPC activates it, and one stands between the NPC and the altar, that one is "hit" by the blessing.
- Altar of Akatosh
- Altar of Arkay
- Altar of Dibella
- Altar of Julianos
- Altar of Kynareth
- Altar of Mara
- Altar of Stendarr
- Altar of Talos
- Altar of Zenithar