Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a trading post, and is run for the most part by Argonian pirates and smugglers. It is an important trade hub within the marshes with access to the river, and is rife with merchants, pirates and petty thieves who wish to seize the opportunity.
The port itself is centered around a large grounded galleon named The Blasted Breton, where most of the residents and traders do their business. Trust and friendliness within the makeshift town is low, as the town's de facto leader, Captain One-Eye, struggles to keep the town intact. His job is made hard, however, by pressure from both the Ebonheart Pact and the Aldmeri Dominion.
Shadowfen's Vicecanons are concerned about the Dominion running supply lines for their troops through Alten Corimont.
- Alten Corimont Fighters Guild - on board The Blasted Breton)
- Alten Corimont Mages Guild - on board The Blasted Breton)
- Alten Corimont Wayshrine
- Ottaesa's Imports – general goods store
- Pestleworthy Reagents – apothecary shop
- Sundry Swills – inn
- The Blasted Breton – ship docked in Alten Corimont.
- The Ordinator's Revenge
- The Ship's Hold Inn – inn onboard The Blasted Breton.
- Tsanji's Hideout
- A Discarded Letter
- A Treatise on the Knot
- The Doors of Oblivion (Part 1) - on the docks, roughly halfway between the Blasted Breton and the Ordinator's Revenge.
- The Voyages of Il-Am-Hakim, Vol. 7 (The Ordinator's Revenge)
- Tsanji's Ship Records.
- Boatswain Qa'jhirr
- Captain One-Eye
- Dianne Luric
- Gjalrunn (Mages Guild)
- Idrenia confirmation needed
- Indrenia confirmation needed
- Kululaza confirmation needed
- Marcella Stenck
- One-Eye's Guard
- Senil Fenrila
- Alten Corimont is mentioned in Journal of Tsona-Ei, Part Two.