Alteration magic can be used to change the fundamentals of physics and biology. It can harden the caster's skin until it is like armor, cause a lock to pop open without a key, or burden an enemy with invisible weight. Alteration magic's greatest strengths are outside of combat. Many thieves and assassins make use of this school to benefit their careers.
The first recorded use of Alteration was by the Ayleid community in the village that is known as Bravil. They used Levitation and Waterbreathing to escape the army of Teo Bravillius Tasus (whom the town was named after), a soldier of the Alessian Order.
Lists of Alteration SpellsEdit
For a complete list of Alteration Spells, see the following pages:
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (First appearance)
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim