Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Amulet of Akatosh, like the other Amulets of the Nine Divines, is somewhat rare in Skyrim, however it may occasionally be found in these locations.
- General Goods Merchants and Jewelry Merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Rarely dropped as random loot by high-ranking bandits and other enemies.
- Sometimes found on Imperial soldiers or Stormcloaks.
- May be randomly given as a gift by NPCs who are the Dragonborn's friend.
Wearing this piece of jewelry grants the following skill bonuses:
- Fortify Magicka Regen: 25% faster regen
In The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire, an Amulet of Akatosh, an Iron Ingot, a Flawless Amethyst, and a Corundum Ingot can be used to craft a Shrine of Akatosh for the cellar of the main hall of a homestead.
- It is the only amulet in Skyrim capable of this effect, as the Fortify Magicka Regen enchantment cannot be applied to amulets.
- Combining an Amulet of Akatosh with the Archmage's Robes and Morokei will grant the player a Magicka regeneration rate of 225%. Combining the Amulet of Akatosh (25%) with Morokei (100%), Master Robes (150%), and two ranks of the Restoration perk Regeneration (50%) will grant a Magicka regeneration rate of 325%. Adding Magicka-regeneration food, such as Homecooked Meals, Elsweyr Fondue, potions such as Potion of Lasting Potency and magicka-regenerating rings can top out the regeneration rate to a staggering 500%.