|Amulet of Akatosh|
|Enchantment||Magicka regenerates 25% faster.|
The Amulet of Akatosh, like the other Amulets of the Nine Divines, is somewhat rare in Skyrim, however it may occasionally be found in these locations.
- General Goods Merchants and Jewelry Merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Rarely dropped as random loot by high-ranking bandits and other enemies.
- Sometimes found on Imperial Soldiers or Stormcloaks.
Wearing this piece of jewelry grants the following skill bonuses:
- Fortify Magicka Regen: 25 points
In The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire, an Amulet of Akatosh, an Iron Ingot, a Flawless Amethyst, and a Corundum Ingot can be used to craft a Shrine of Akatosh in the cellar of a main hall of a homestead.
- It is the only amulet in Skyrim capable of this effect, as the Fortify Magicka Regen enchantment cannot be applied to amulets.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)