Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Amulet of Bats is acquired from a radiant location during the quest "Amulets of Night Power", given by Feran Sadri in Castle Volkihar. It is only available to the Dragonborn if they choose to become a Vampire Lord at the conclusion of "Bloodline".
- Increases the amount of life drained by the circling flock of bats created by Night Cloak.
- Adds a knockback stun when using the Bats Night Power. This will stun or knock over anything it hits, including Dragons, Giants, and Mammoths.
This section contains bugs related to Amulet of Bats. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Amulet of Bats may be found in the same location as one of the rings from the Rings of Blood Magic quest.
- If a previously slain dragon priest is chosen as a bearer of the amulet, it will be impossible to acquire as the corpse will disappear.
- If it happens that you have the quest at Clearpine Pond, then the quest mark point is inside a giant tree. Type in console: tcl (pc) go inside the tree to trigger the Spriggan to attack you so you can obtain the Amulet of Bats.
- If the location is at Ansilvund (in this case the dungeon has previously been cleared) the amulet is unable to be located and the quest map marker points to an empty location. Waiting to enter to cave until it is reset (thirty in game days) may resolve this issue.