|Amulet of Bats|
| Base Value:|
While wearing this amulet, Bats will drain life from any nearby enemies.
|Type: Jewelry, Amulet|
It is the sister amulet of the Amulet of the Gargoyle.
The Amulet of Bats is acquired from a radiant location during the quest "Amulets of Night Power", given by Feran Sadri in Castle Volkihar. It is only available to the Dragonborn if he/she chooses to become a Vampire Lord at the conclusion of "Bloodline".
- Increases the amount of life drained by the circling flock of bats created by Night Cloak
- Adds a knockback stun when using the Bats Night Power. This will stun or knock over anything it hits, including Dragons, Giants, and Mammoths.
- The Amulet of Bats may be found in the same location as one of the rings from the Rings of Blood Magic quest.
- If a previously slain dragon priest is chosen as a bearer of the amulet, it will be impossible to acquire as the corpse will disappear.
- If it happens that you have the quest at Clearpine Pond, that the quest mark point it inside a giant tree. type in consle: tcl (pc) go inside the tree to trigger the Spriggan to attack you so you can obtain the Amulet of bats.
- The Amulet of Bats is enchantable
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)