Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga's Bunkhouse, Riften.
- May be found as random loot off of Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers.
- May be found in Riftweald Manor during the Thieves Guild questline.
- May be found in Uthgerd's House in Whiterun.
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
- Can rarely be found as random loot, more commonly in places where hostile mages reside.
- May be found in "boss" chests.
- Sometimes found on Draugr.
Wearing this piece of jewelry grants the following skill bonuses:
- Fortify Speech: 15 points
In The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire, an Amulet of Dibella, an iron ingot, an orichalcum ingot, and a quicksilver ingot can be used to craft a Shrine of Dibella for the cellar of the main hall of a homestead.
This section contains bugs related to Amulet of Dibella. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Speech is mislabeled "Speechcraft" due to the developers renaming the skill sometime during development.
In some versions of the game, this amulet's bonus to
- Under console commands, the actor value for increasing Speech is also Speechcraft. (i.e.: player.setav speechcraft 100)