|Amulet of Dibella|
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga's Bunkhouse, Riften
- Chest in Rannveig's Fast next to the Word Wall
- May be found as random loot off of Stormcloak soldiers
- May be found in Riftweald Manor (Thieves Guild Questline)
Wearing this piece of jewelry grants the following skill bonuses:
- Fortify Speech: 15 points
In The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire, an Amulet of Dibella, an Iron Ingot, an Orichalcum Ingot, and a Quicksilver Ingot can be used to craft a Shrine of Dibella in the cellar of the main hall of a homestead.
- Speech is mislabeled "Speechcraft" due to the developers renaming the skill sometime during development.
In some versions of the game, this amulet's bonus to
- Under console commands, the actor value for increasing Speech is also Speechcraft. (i.e: player.setav speechcraft 100)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)