|Amulet of Dibella|
- Innkeeper Haelga, Haelga's Bunkhouse, Riften
- May be found as random loot off of Stormcloak soldiers
- May be found in Riftweald Manor (Thieves Guild Questline)
- May be found in Uthgerd's House, Whiterun
- May be sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude
- Can rarely be found as random loot
Wearing this piece of jewelry grants the following skill bonuses:
- Fortify Speech: 15 points
In The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire, an Amulet of Dibella, an iron ingot, an orichalcum ingot, and a quicksilver ingot can be used to craft a Shrine of Dibella for the cellar of the main hall of a homestead.
This section contains bugs related to Amulet of Dibella. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Speech is mislabeled "Speechcraft" due to the developers renaming the skill sometime during development.
In some versions of the game, this amulet's bonus to
- Under console commands, the actor value for increasing Speech is also Speechcraft. (i.e.: player.setav speechcraft 100)