|Amulet of Zenithar|
|Enchantment||Prices are 10% better.|
- In the ruined fort east of Gjukar's Monument under the shrine. The amulet may not be visible; crouch and switch to third-person view, then move the cursor around near the anvil until "Take Amulet of Zenithar" appears on screen.
- Just north-northeast of Riften at the shrine of Zenithar. Following path north from Riften there are three guard towers, just after passing the third tower turn right and you will see a dirt path going up the hill. As soon as you get to the start of the path, head straight east up a small hill. There is a Shrine of Zenithar there within visual range of the 3rd tower. It is usually guarded by a frostbite spider or a bear. It will be lying on the altar just left of the anvil. (Sometimes glitches and floats behind the rock)
- One can be found in Dragonsreach, on the end table on the right side of the bed in Hrongar's bedroom.
- It can also be found as random loot.
- Sometimes causes worn ring to be invisible on hand but it does not effect the rings bonus.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)