An Invisible Son is an optional quest available in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The quest is obtained from Cassius Olcinius, who is in St. Delyn Plaza in Vivec City. Simply walking close enough to Cassius Olcinius will cause him to initiate a conversation to start the quest.
A wizard has turned Cassius invisible, and he is afraid to talk to the wizard or seek help from his father.
- Travel to Vivec City, Vivec, St. Delyn Canton, Plaza
- Walk near Cassius to speak with him.
- Agree to help.
- Decide not the help.
- Optional: Speak with Cassius' father, Lucretinaus Olcinius, and he will give 75 gold to help find a cure.
- Travel to Vivec, Telvanni Canton, Telvanni Waistworks, Telvanni Mage
- Speak with Fevyn Ralen
- Agree to pay 400 gold
- Decide Cassius needs to learn to pay his own debts
- Return to Cassius
- Speak with Cassius' father, Lucretinaus Olcinius, and he will give a 500 gold reward. The cost of the debt plus a 100 gold reward.
When walking past Lucretinaus' trader shop, in Vivec, St. Delyn Plaza, Cassius initiates a conversation asking for help. He relays that the wizard Fevyn Ralen has cursed him with invisibility and he needs help. Agree to help and he will state that Fevyn is located in the Telvanni section of Vivec.
- Optional - Enter the trader's shop and speak with Cassinius' father, Lucretinaus Olcinius. He will give 75 gold to help find a cure.
Travel to the Vivec, Telvanni Canton, Telvanni Waistworks, Telvanni Mage room to speak with Fevyn. Fevyn freely admits to turning Cassius invisible. But he did it at Cassius' request for a fee of 400 septims. Cassius has failed to pay the 400 septims and begged Fevyn to remove the invisibility.
At this point there are only two options: agree to pay the debt or decide that Cassius needs to learn to pay off his own debts.
Agree to pay off the 400 gold debt and Fevyn will remove the spell. Return to Cassius and he will once again be visible and thankful that he has been returned to normal. Enter the trader shop near by and speak with his father, who will repay the 400 gold, plus provide a 100 gold reward.
|An Invisible Son|
|10||A man approached me out a trader's in Vivec. The odd thing is, I couldn't see him.
|?||I have decided not to help Cassius remove the wizard's curse.|
|?||I have agreed to help Cassius find a cure for the wizard's curse.|
|?||I have spoken to Lucretinaus Olcinius ... gave me 75 drakes in order to help me find a cure.|
|?||I talked to Fevyn Ralen about Cassius' curse. [sic] However Cassius still owed the wizard 400 drakes for the original spell, he refused.|
|?||I have paid the dept that Cassius owed.|
|100||I've spoke to Lucretinaus Olcinius about his son's cure. He was grateful for all my help, and he gave me 100 septims as a reward for my efforts.