Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
Ancestor Ghosts are creatures in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
The Dunmer believe the spirits of the dead live on in our world. They can know and affect the future, and can speak with other spirits, and work great magic, so the Dunmer honor and gift them, and ask them for aid and protection. Strong spirits of heroes and wise women preserve the wisdom and honor of the race. The worst spirits are evil and harmful, called ghosts, and devils, and daemons. The oldest and greatest ancestor spirits are the Daedra. They are powerful, but dangerous, and hard to understand. 
- Main article: Gateway Haunt
- 40% chance to drop Ectoplasm.
- Andrano Ancestral Tomb
- Fragile Burial (Urshilaku)
- Nerano Ancestral Tomb
- Prelude Shipwreck (Lower Level)
- Redoran Underworks
- Samarys Ancestral Tomb
- Thelas Ancestral Tomb
- Vivec, Foreign Quarter (Foreign Quarter Tomb)
- In_tomb_all_lev+0 (Levelled Creatures)
- In_tomb_all_lev+2 (Levelled Creatures)
- In_tomb_all_lev-2 (Levelled Creatures)