This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link refers here, consider backtracking and fixing it, so that it points directly to the intended page.
Ancestor Moth may refer to:
- Ancestor Moth (Dawnguard) – An insect found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard
- Ancestor Moth Wing – An Alchemy ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard
- Cult of the Ancestor Moth – The organization responsible for reading the Elder Scrolls
- Ritual of the Ancestor Moth – The ritual performed when reading an Elder Scroll
- Pension of the Ancestor Moth – A book describing the Cult of the Ancestor Moth
- Temple of the Ancestor Moths – A location in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion