Ancestor Ghosts are creatures in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
The Dunmer believe the spirits of the dead live on in our world. They can know and affect the future, and can speak with other spirits, and work great magic, so the Dunmer honor and gift them, and ask them for aid and protection. Strong spirits of heroes and wise women preserve the wisdom and honor of the race. The worst spirits are evil and harmful, called ghosts, and devils, and daemons. The oldest and greatest ancestor spirits are the Daedra. They are powerful, but dangerous, and hard to understand. 
- 40% chance to drop Ectoplasm.
- Andrano Ancestral Tomb
- Fragile Burial (Urshilaku)
- Nerano Ancestral Tomb
- Prelude Shipwreck (Lower Level)
- Redoran Underworks
- Samarys Ancestral Tomb
- Thelas Ancestral Tomb
- Vivec, Foreign Quarter (Foreign Quarter Tomb)
- In_tomb_all_lev+0 (leveled creatures)
- In_tomb_all_lev+2 (leveled creatures)
- In_tomb_all_lev-2 (leveled creatures)