|Ancient Falmer Tomes|
|Reward||Translated copies of tomes|
From the Wayshrine of Learning, follow northwest along the river until arriving at the pillars across from the frozen waterfalls. There should be a chest, a skeleton, and Unknown Book, Vol. I next to the tallest pillar.
Use the Paragon Platform to reach the Forgotten Vale Overlook. Once there, follow the river north staying to the right side. Before the waterfall there will be a chest, some weapons, and Unknown Book, Vol. II.
Use a Wayshrine to reach the Wayshrine of Resolution and head northwest to cross the bridge. Traverse through the ravine using the Falmer walkways. The book is in the southern most tent near the waterfall. If the book is still not found, go to the entrance of the Glacial Crevice and turn around to face north. Take the ramp up, follow the path and take the bridge on the left to get to the tent. Unknown Book, Vol. III should be sitting on the table.
After traversing through the Glacial Crevice, you will reach a small outdoor Falmer village. The book is located on a table in the top Falmer's hut near the end village right before the long tunnel.
- The Betrayed - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. I
- Journal of Mirtil Angoth - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. II
- Diary of Faire Agarwen - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. III
- Touching the Sky - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. IV
- Even though the books are given to Urag gro-Shub, in each book they are said to be translated by Calcelmo of Markarth, which would make sense being he is the owner of the only way of translating the falmer language.
- The objective "Bring Ancient Falmer Tome to Urag-gro Shub" may stack in the journal. It can be fixed and removed with console command: SetStage DLC1VQFVBooks 200
- Some books can disappear - they won't be found in the Forgotten Vale in their respective places.
- Slight chance that the book might remain in your inventory even after giving it to Urag-gro Shub.