|Ancient Falmer Tomes|
|Reward||Translated copies of tomes|
Found in the Forgotten Vale just before the giant frozen waterfall and frozen river is reached. While walking down the slope after killing several Frostbite Spiders in a ravine, look to the right side of the path. It's by a skeleton and a chest. Alternatively, Use the Paragon Platform to reach the Wayshrine of Learning. Follow northwest along the river until arriving at the pillars across from the frozen waterfalls. There should be a chest, a skeleton, and Unknown Book, Vol. I just north of the tallest pillar.
Use the Paragon Platform to reach the Forgotten Vale Overlook. Once there, follow the river north staying to the right side. Before the waterfall there will be a chest, some weapons, and Unknown Book, Vol. II.
Use the Paragon Platform to reach the Shrine of Resolution and head west to cross the bridge. Traverse through the ravine using the Falmer walkways. The book is in the southern most tent near the waterfall. If the book is still not found, go to the entrance of the Glacial Crevice and turn around to face north. Take the ramp up, follow the path and take the bridge on the left to get to the tent. Unknown Book, Vol. III should be sitting on the table.
After traversing through the Glacial Crevice, you will reach a small outdoor Falmer village. The book is located on a table in the boss level Falmer's hut near the end village and before the long tunnel.
- The Betrayed - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. I
- Journal of Mirtil Angoth - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. II
- Diary of Faire Agarwen - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. III
- Touching the Sky - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. IV
- The objective "Bring Ancient Falmer Tome to Urag-gro Shub" may stack in the journal. It can be done with console command: SetStage DLC1VQFVBooks 200
- Some books can disappear - they won't be found in the Forgotten Vale in their respective places.
- Slight chance that the book might remain in your inventory even after giving it to Urag-gro Shub.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)