|Ancient Falmer Tomes|
|Reward||Translated copies of tomes and 1,000 gold for each|
From the Wayshrine of Learning, go straight, along the river past the arch seen and between the two broken pillars afterwards. Directly after going through the two pillars, a very tall pillar is visible behind some rocks. Next to this tall pillar there should be a chest, a skeleton, and Unknown Book, Vol. I next to the tallest pillar.
Use the Paragon Platform to reach the Forgotten Vale Overlook. Once there, turn right and follow the river down past two broken pillars until multiple broken pillars are seen on the right-hand side behind the tree there are some weapons, a skeleton, a chest and Unknown Book, Vol. II.
Use a Wayshrine to reach the Wayshrine of Resolution and head northwest to cross the bridge. Traverse through the ravine using the Falmer walkways. The book is in the southern most tent near the waterfall. If the book is still not found, go to the entrance of the Glacial Crevice and turn around to face north. Take the ramp up, follow the path and take the Falmer-made bridge on the left to get to the tent. Unknown Book, Vol. III should be sitting on the table.
After traversing through the Glacial Crevice, you will reach a small outdoor Falmer village. The book is located on a table in the top Falmer's hut near the end village, right before the long tunnel. The hut has a large mammoth skull adorning the entrance.
- The Betrayed - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. I
- Journal of Mirtil Angoth - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. II
- Diary of Faire Agarwen - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. III
- Touching the Sky - the translation of Unknown Book, Vol. IV
- 1,000 per book
This section contains bugs related to Ancient Falmer Tomes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The objective "Bring Ancient Falmer Tome to Urag-gro Shub" may stack in the journal. It can be fixed and removed with console command: SetStage DLC1VQFVBooks 200
- Some books can disappear — they won't be found in the Forgotten Vale in their respective places.
- There is a slight chance that the book might remain in your inventory, even after giving it to Urag-gro Shub.
- for all 4 books rather than for each. There is a chance that when bringing all the books together, Urag-gro Shub will only pay 1000