|Ancient Nordic Pickaxe|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Ancient Nordic Pickaxe is a One-Handed weapon found in Solstheim. It is the only kind of pickaxe that is capable of mining Stalhrim. By the Fourth Era, there are very few of the pickaxes remaining. It can be both enchanted, and improved with Smithing.
- Sold by Baldor Iron-Shaper of Skaal Village.
- Sold by Glover Mallory in Raven Rock once his quest has been completed.
- North West of Tel Mithryn, near a chest or lootable from a corpse from up a creek.
- Random loot in chests.
- Hoarfrost - A unique variant held by Ralis Sedarys. It can be obtained via pickpocketing or completing the quest "Unearthed".
Glover Mallory, the blacksmith in Raven Rock, will mention that his pickaxe was "borrowed" by Crescius Caerellius. He asks it to be retrieved. Once it is returned to him, he allows the Dragonborn to keep it.
This section contains bugs related to Ancient Nordic Pickaxe. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If equipped by Ralis Sedarys, it appears floating in the ground (same with Hoarfrost).