|Location||High on the mountains behind Falkreath.|
|Quests||Composure, Speed, And Precision (Unmarked)|
Heading east out of Falkreath on the road, turn left at the intersection near Peak's Shade Tower and follow the road to a fallen tree with a stone marker just past a bandits' rope-bridge. This stone marker marks the direct trail up to Angi's Camp. At a couple of places, the trail seems to end, one at a small stream crossing and the other is spot marked only by stone pile markers along the face of a cliff.
Alternatively, head west from the Bloodlet Throne, until locating a trail leading to Angi's Camp, but beware of a few bear traps when the trail turns towards her hut. Another way to get there if the Bloodlet Throne has not been discovered is from either Ancestor Glade or Ancient's Ascent; both of which provide a fairly simple path.
Angi is very skilled with her bow and is willing to teach Archery for free through the target practice competition. Successfully completing each stage will raise the Archery skill one point. If the Dragonborn wins the final challenge, Angi's bow - a non-enchanted hunting bow can be gained.
- The Gold Ribbon of Merit - Archery skill book is on an end table.
- Treasure map V - found in the end table. See Treasure Maps for more.
- Angi's bow - Offered to the player by Angi.
- Moonstone ore vein - follow the cliff edge towards the road, its in some snow covered rocks on the right. Look for a small fallen tree on the north side of the road before reaching the bear-traps. Head east and a little north when standing on said tree, over the little hill, with a tree on it. Keep heading in that direction, the end of said "little hill" is jumped off of,it will be on the right after about ten to twelve paces.
- The Lunar Lorkhan skill book - in a tent along the trail leading to Angi's Camp.
- Rare practice arrows given by Angi.
- After completing the timed target she will offer more practice. The next practice is the long target which sometimes glitches if she says "Hey, watch it!".
- Angi asks the Dragonborn to shoot the targets in 10 seconds. This can be done very easily, after accepting the last challenge, shoot every target except the last one. Then, after she says "Go..." shoot the last one. (Works on PS3 as well.) In the last challenge,
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)