He also mentions that in more recent times, he was a Stormcloak soldier, but this was cut short when he took a sword through the chest. He claims he defeated six men at once while rescuing his friend from an Imperial Patrol.
If he is given 1 , he becomes a candidate for marriage. It is also possible to marry him if the Dragonborn allows him to keep a dropped article of clothing or piece of armor.
Letter of InheritanceEdit
Additionally, if he dies after he has been given a coin, in his will he says that he and the Dragonborn are related. The Jarl of Windhelm will then give the Dragonborn a condolence letter and an inheritance of 100 gold.
Of men and merEdit
Suvaris: "But we haven't taken a side because it's not our fight."
Angrenor: "Hey, maybe the reason these gray-skins don't help in the war is because they're Imperial spies!"
Suvaris: "Imperial spies? You can't be serious!"
Rolff: "Maybe we'll pay you a visit tonight, little spy. We got ways of finding out what you really are."
- After completing the quest Innocence Lost he carries around a key to the Aretino Residence. The reason for this is not yet known.
- Upon downloading and activating the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, Aventus Aretino will leave the Aretino Residence and Angrenor will move in. His dialogue upon moving in is that he has been close to the Aretino family and he feels that they wouldn't mind if he moves in. He also states that he doesn't believe the rumor that Aventus called an assassin to the home. The spot where Aventus performed the black sacrament also has been cleaned up, though the house is still a mess.
- Windhelm, he shows up with it and asks you if he can keep it. After dropping an item anywhere in
- He is the Stormcloak counterpart of Noster Eagle-Eye. Both fought in the Great War, claim to have been the best at what they did, lost everything due to injury, and are beggars in the capital cities of the Imperials and Stormcloaks during the civil war.
- Despite his disliking of the Dark Elves, unlike Rolff Stone-Fist, he doesn't insult player's race if they're a Dunmer.
- One of his quotes possibly references the line made by many city guards. "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee."
- When you marry him he will still ask for some gold.
- He is the only Beggar who is able to be married in the game.