Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She appears indifferent to anyone just visiting, but is secretly a witch and will become hostile if she sees anyone stealing from her or if the Dragonborn enters her cellar, which contains an arcane enchanter and an alchemy lab, as well as various alchemical ingredients. There is also a letter in the cellar which indicates that she desires to create a witches coven.
- "I get so lonely out here."
- "It's tough just scraping by out here, but I make do."
- "It's so nice to have a visitor."
- "Fool! None may know my secret!" —Upon turning hostile, because the Dragonborn found her secret cellar.
- "I've lived through worse!"
- "Now, look what you made me do!"
- Her sister Moira will send hired thugs after the Dragonborn if Anise is stolen from or killed. This is confirmed by the contract on her body signed by the same Helgi to whom the letter in Anise's cellar is addressed.
- It is possible, although very rare, that she may reveal her powers if wolves or bandits happen to come by as the Dragonborn is near, attacking them with magic.
- If Illusion or Restoration spells are cast towards or at Anise, she will immediately turn hostile.
- If the Dragonborn is without a house, her shack is a good place to temporarily stay, due to the arcane enchanter, alchemy lab and ingredients, and because her cabin is a marked location on the map.
- After leaving the basement, if the Dragonborn leaves the area without killing Anise, she will forever be hostile, attacking upon each subsequent visit.