|Location||Southwest of Riverwood|
|Enemies||Anise (If attacked or after leaving the basement of the shack)|
Anise's Cabin is a small dwelling in Falkreath Hold. It is located south of Bleak Falls Barrow and west of Riverwood. Anise can be found here, gardening or simply sitting by the cabin's entrance. There are harvestable leeks, cabbages, potatoes, and mountain flowers. Because of the crafting facilities in the basement, this location may also serve as a useful house/storage area at earlier levels. There is also a bed in the house which will become available if Anise is killed. Even after her death, however, any items taken from the cabin will still be classed as stolen.
Near her bed is a trapdoor to her cellar. In it can be found Anise's Letter to Helgi, which reveals Anise to be a witch. Anise's relation to Helgi is unknown; however, it is known that Anise and Helgi are both of magical talent and wish to start a coven in the forest of Falkreath, where Anise's cabin resides. Upon exiting the cellar, Anise will become hostile. If she is killed, it might trigger a delayed event in which three hired thugs are sent to "teach the Dragonborn a lesson". The author of the letter is Moira, a Hagraven and the presumed sibling of Anise, who plays a role in the A Night to Remember quest.
- Song of the Alchemists (Alchemy skill book).
- Anise's Letter to Helgi.
- Potentially a Daedra Heart in an Apothecary's Satchel in the basement.
- Potent Paralysis Poison.
- Many ingredients can be found in the shack.
- After leaving the basement, if the Dragonborn leaves the area without killing Anise, she will forever be hostile, attacking every time the Dragonborn shows up.
- Note that everything in Anise's cabin will be marked as stealing even after you have killed her.