|Location||Southwest of Riverwood|
|Enemies||Anise (If attacked or after leaving the basement of the shack)|
Anise's Cabin is a small dwelling in Falkreath Hold. It is located south of Bleak Falls Barrow and west of Riverwood. Anise can be found here, gardening or simply sitting by the cabin's entrance. There are harvestable leeks, cabbages, potatoes, and mountain flowers. Because of the crafting facilities in the basement, this location may also serve as a player house in earlier levels. There is also a bed in the house which will become available if Anise is killed.
Near her bed is a trapdoor to her cellar. In it can be found Anise's Letter to Helgi, which reveals Anise to be a witch. Anise's relation to Helgi is unverified; however, it is verified that Anise and Helgi are both of magical talent and wish to start a coven in the forest of Falkreath, where Anise's cabin resides. Upon exiting the cellar, Anise will become hostile. If she is killed, it might trigger a delayed event in which three Hired Thugs are sent to "teach the Dragonborn a lesson".
- Song of the Alchemists (Alchemy skill book)
- Anise's Letter to Helgi,
- Possibly a Daedra Heart in an Apothecary's Satchel in the basement.
- Potent Paralysis Poison
- Many ingredients can be found in the shack.
- After leaving the basement if the player leaves the area without killing Anise she will forever be hostile, attacking everytime the Dragonborn shows up.
- You can sit in the chair in her cabin through the hole in the back wall, allowing you to sneak up behind her and kill her with a sneak attack.