Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She is the mother of Sylgja. Her husband can often be heard to mourn that she never spends enough time at the mine, instead being out adventuring. She admires the Dragonborn's adventurous spirit, stating that "we should swap stories sometime." After doing a quest for her, she can be acquired as a follower.
Do a favor by slaying a bandit leader, which is a radiant quest. After completion of the quest, she becomes a potential follower.
Annekke Crag-Jumper can be recruited into the Blades.
Annekke's stats are geared towards the Thief playstyle. She has very good levels of skill in Light Armor and Archery, with good support skills in One-Handed and Block. Her Sneak skill however, is mediocre.
Time and experiencesEdit
Verner "Ever think about spending more time around town?"
Annekke "Not when there's so much to see!"
Verner "I guess I should join you more often."
Annekke "You should. I miss you."
- She is voiced by Colleen Delany, the actress who also voices Lydia, Ria, and Mephala.
- If she is killed while a follower or steward, neither her husband nor her daughter will acknowledge this. They will continue to speak of her, as if she was still alive.
- With the Hearthfire add-on, she can become a steward.
- Like Roggi Knot-Beard, Annekke Crag-Jumper may not offer her quest the first time she is spoken to. The Dragonborn may have to revisit Darkwater Crossing several times before she offers her radiant quest. She also will not offer the radiant quest if the Dragonborn already has an active "Kill the Bandit Leader" quest from Ahtar or Brunwulf Free-Winter.
- Her stats appear to be identical to Derkeethus, another potential follower who lives at Darkwater Crossing.
This section contains bugs related to Annekke Crag-Jumper. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
|Click to see the list of bugs encountered|