At the end of the quest, Anska rewards the Dragonborn with a spell tome for Conjure Flaming Familiar which charges into battle and creates a fiery explosion dealing roughly 52 damage and has a radius of about 10 feet.
- Though Anska is a part of the quest "A Scroll for Anska" she can still be killed by the Dragonborn. This will cause the quest to fail unless she is killed after the quest is completed,
- If one has a follower, she may continuously fight the follower because of her use of the fireball spell.
- It appears that the Fur Armor she wears is random.
- She can be useful as a storeable Dead Thrall due to her corpse never disappearing.
- Anska can prove to be a good way to quickly raise Archery and Sneak a few levels. After waiting an hour after completing her quest and leaving Vokun's Throne Room through the shortcut to the entrance, Anska will be standing just below a ledge near the exit. Simply crouch on the ledge, wait until the crosshair shows that the Dragonborn is hidden from her, and start shooting arrows until she is almost dead. Then wait an hour and repeat. This also works for one-handed weapons.
- Being only a temporary follower, she does not have the normal follower commands available. Also if the Dragonborn is sneaking, she will cause the crosshair in sneak mode to appear as observed, and she herself will not sneak.
- If it is decided to discontinue the quest "A Scroll for Anska" and leave the cave, she will continually follow the Dragonborn across Skyrim until the quest is completed. This can become problematic if she gets caught in the crossfire between another follower and an enemy, as she may attack and kill the follower. She may also attack and kill bandits and other enemies if they get too close.
This section contains bugs related to Anska. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Dragonborn leaves the High Gate Ruins after agreeing to help her, then fast travels, she will appear at the destination, but then walk back to the ruins.