At the end of the quest, Anska rewards the Dragonborn with a spell tome for Conjure Flaming Familiar which charges into battle and creates a fiery explosion dealing roughly 52 damage and has a radius of about 10 feet.
- Though Anska is a part of the quest "A Scroll for Anska" she can still be killed by the Dragonborn. This will cause the quest to fail.
- If they have a follower, she may continuously fight the follower because of her use of the fireball spell.
- It appears that the Fur Armor she wears is random.
- She can be useful as a storeable Dead Thrall; due to her corpse never disappearing.
- Anska can prove to be a good way to quickly raise Archery and Sneak a few levels. After waiting an hour after completing her quest and leaving Vokun's Throne Room through the shortcut to the entrance, Anska will be standing just below a ledge near the exit. Simply crouch on the ledge, wait until the crosshair shows that the dragonborn is hidden from her, and start shooting arrows until she is almost dead. Then wait an hour and repeat.
- She does not have the normal follower commands available. If sneaking, she will cause the crosshair in sneak mode to appear observed, and she will not sneak.
- If you decide to discontinue the quest "A Scroll for Anska" and leave the cave, she will continually follow you accross Skyrim until you complete the quest.
With console access use the console (player.moveto <Ref ID>) to locate Anska and give her the quest item. This will finish the quest. If you don't have console access and thus cannot locate Anska, just wait for her to return to the ruins. There is a bug where if you leave the High Gate Ruins after agreeing to help her when ever you fast travel she will be there then she walks back to the ruins. In that case it is possible to clear out the dungeon alone.
- As with most NPCs, she does not like weapons or spells being fired in her direction. Her AI seems to be bugged as if you are near her no matter which direction you are shooting, she will occasionally make some of the random NPC comments like "Be Careful" that would normally be given by other NPC's if you attacked them directly or shot very close to their direction.