Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At the end of the quest, Anska rewards the Dragonborn with a spell tome for Conjure Flaming Familiar which charges into battle and creates a fiery explosion dealing roughly 52 damage and has a radius of about 10 feet.
- Though Anska is a part of the quest "A Scroll for Anska" she can still be killed by the Dragonborn. This will cause the quest to fail.
- If they have a follower, she may continuously fight the follower because of her use of the fireball spell.
- It appears that the Fur Armor she wears is random.
- She can be useful as a storeable Dead Thrall; due to her corpse never disappearing.
- Anska can prove to be a good way to quickly raise Archery and Sneak a few levels. After waiting an hour after completing her quest and leaving Vokun's Throne Room through the shortcut to the entrance, Anska will be standing just below a ledge near the exit. Simply crouch on the ledge, wait until the crosshair shows that the Dragonborn is hidden from her, and start shooting arrows until she is almost dead. Then wait an hour and repeat.
- Being only a temporary follower she does not have the normal follower commands available also if sneaking, she will cause the crosshair in sneak mode to appear observed, and she will not sneak.
- If it is decided to discontinue the quest "A Scroll for Anska" and leave the cave, she will continually follow the Dragonborn across Skyrim until the quest is completed. This can become problematic if she gets caught in the crossfire between another follower and an enemy, as she may attack and kill the follower. She may also attack and kill bandits and other enemies if they get too close.
This section contains bugs related to Anska. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- There is a bug where if the player leaves the High Gate Ruins after agreeing to help her if the player fast travels, she will appear at the the destination but then walk back to the ruins. In that case it is possible to clear out the dungeon alone.
- As with most NPCs, she does not like weapons or spells being fired in her direction. Her AI seems to be bugged as if the player is near her no matter which direction the player is shooting, she will occasionally make some of the random NPC comments like "Be Careful" that would normally be given by other NPC's if the player is attacking them directly or shot very close to their direction.