Ants can be found crawling over logs and dead wood in the warmer parts of Skyrim. They can be seen marching together in long lines. Ants can also be found moving in and out of some wood piles and decaying wood. They are passive creatures that cannot be killed or collected.
- Ants can be found on top of a stump outside of Cracked Tusk Keep.
- Found on a tree stump in front of the Half-Moon Mill home in Falkreath.
- After crossing the stone bridge from Riverwood, there are ants on the stump right in front of you.
- Northeast of the mill in Riverwood, there are two stumps near the river. The ants are on the one next to the standing tree.
- The homestead added by Hearthfire, Lakeview Manor, ants can be seen on a tree that has been cut down (near an altar). Along with the ants, a tankard sits on the tree stump.
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|
|Animals||Ants • Bear • Cave Bear • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Elk • Fox • Goat • Hawk • Horker • Horse|
Ice Wolf • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Rabbit • Sabre Cat • Salmon • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snow Bear • Snow Fox • Wolf
|Creatures||Chaurus • Frostbite Spider • Frost Troll • Giant • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Spriggan • Troll|
|Daedra||Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Storm Atronach|
|Undead||Corrupted Shade • Dragon Priest • Draugr • Ghost • Magic Anomaly • Skeleton|
Subjugated Ghost • Wisp • Wispmother • Vampire
|Animunculi||Dwarven Centurion • Dwarven Sphere • Dwarven Sphere|
|Dragons||Dragon • Blood Dragon • Frost Dragon • Elder Dragon • Ancient Dragon • Skeletal Dragon|